The Pink Fund’s Mission
The Pink Fund provides financial support to help meet basic needs, decrease stress levels and allow breast cancer patients in active treatment to focus on healing while improving survivorship outcomes. Our 90 – day grant program allows us to meet their critical expenses for housing, transportation, utilities and insurance.
A breast cancer diagnosis can destroy the financial health and well-being of the patient and their family. While in active treatment, many patients are unable to work and experience a loss of income that can result in catastrophic financial losses and the need to rebuild financial health. The Pink Fund provides financial support to help meet basic needs, decrease stress levels and allow breast cancer patients to focus on healing while improving survivorship outcomes.
Did You Know?
- 62% of Americans have less than $1000 in savings
- 21% of Americans do not even have a savings account
- 50% of bankruptcies are the result of illness or illness related job loss
- In 6 months, a health crisis can throw a family into bankruptcy or homelessness
- 47% of our national workforce is women
- 73% of women work full time
- 31% claim head of household
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime
- Average treatment lasts 7-8 months
Donate now on www.pinkfund.org
Feed the pig at Hirschman Oil & Propane Main Office
Go to 98KCQ’s website to see a list of pig locations